Clan RaGe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Warcraft 3 Clan RaGe's forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rules.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alexiel
Admin
Alexiel

Rules. Empty
PostSubject: Rules.   Rules. EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 9:54 pm

Site Rules

CHAPTER I: GENERAL RULES

Section I: General

i. Material related to the specific Sub Forum should be posted
ii. Posts should be relative to topic; Exception: Off Topic Forum

Section II: Violation of Rules

i. User will be spoken to by a Moderator or Administrator; Moderators should notify an Administrator
ii. A punishment, if any, will be decided by an Administrator

CHAPTER II: CONTESTS

Section I: General

i. Moderators and Administrator’s are defined as the only users allowed to create contests
ii. A reward or prize must be given to the “winning” user
iii. A group of three judges choose the winner; the winner receiving two out of three votes cast by the judges
iv. A judge can not enter that specific contest
v. Judges are to be Moderators, Administrators, or an appointee specializing in the field relative to the contest.
vi. Ideas or suggestions for Contests should be presented to an Moderator or Administrator

CHAPTER III: ADMINISTRATORS AND MODERATORS

Section I: Behavior

i. All higher authorities, defined as an Administrator or a Moderator, should treat all users with respect and act morally
ii. All issues pertaining to Moderator or Administrator duties should be private messaged or posted in the moderator forum
iii. Any dispute between moderators or the behavior of a moderator, should be immediately reported to an Administrator
vi. If a user has a dispute with a moderator, the user should speak to a administrator regarding the circumstances of such dispute

Section II: Other

i. Impersonating an Administrator or Moderator will be grounds for a ban
ii. Disrespect; defined as to regard or treat with contempt or rudeness; towards a Moderator will be grounds for punishment, as determined by an Administrator

CHAPTER IV: Miscellaneous Rules

Section I: Shoutbox and ChatanGo Only Rules

i. Completely random spam that has no meaning at all is punishable if the user does not stop when asked to discontinue it.
ii. The shoutbox should be treated somewhat similar as you would a thread. Just as you would not post 50 post of just "Hi" over and over please refrain from doing it in the shoutbox.
iii. Rickrolls are not allowed, due to an increasingly large flow of them in the past.

ALL RULES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
Back to top Go down
https://clan-dna.board-directory.net

Rules.
Page 1 of 1